Kansas City Chiefs at Las Vegas Raiders odds, picks and prediction
The Kansas City Chiefs (8-1) square off against the Las Vegas Raiders (6-3) on Sunday Night Football in Allegiant Stadium at 8:20 p.m. ET. Below, we preview the Chiefs-Raiders betting odds and lines and make our NFL picks and predictions.
Chiefs at Raiders: Betting odds, spread and lines
- Money line : Chiefs -345 (bet $345 to win $100) | Raiders +280 (bet $100 to win $280)
- Against the spread/ATS : Chiefs -7 (-115) | Raiders +7 (-106)
- Over/Under : 56.5 (O: -115 | U: -106)
Special Sunday Night Football Betting Promotion
Bet $1 on either the Kansas City Chiefs or Las Vegas Raiders money line, WIN $100 (in free bets) if either team scores a touchdown during their Week 11 Sunday Night matchup.
Chiefs at Raiders: Game notes
- The Raiders are dealing with adversity as they had eight players activated from the COVID reserve list Saturday and will be without four starters due to COVID-19.
- The Chiefs had a bye in Week 10 and head coach Andy Reid's teams typically perform well with time off. Since Reid took over as Kansas City's coach in 2013, the Chiefs are 5-2 straight up and 4-3 ATS coming out of a bye week.
- Las Vegas had a dominant performance at home vs. the Denver Broncos in Week 10. The Raiders routed the Broncos, 37-12, behind a rushing attack that had 203 rushing yards with four touchdowns and a defense that had five takeaways against Denver.
- Kansas City's offense is playing as advertised: 2nd in total yards per game, points per game, and third-down conversion percentage.
- The Raiders gave the Chiefs their only loss this season, 40-32, in Week 5. It was a clean victory for Las Vegas who had 77 more total yards, were better on third down and possessed the ball for 35:18.
Chiefs at Raiders: Key injuries
- OT Mike Remmers (ribs) questionable
- OT Mitchell Schwartz (back) out
- WR Sammy Watkins (hamstring, calf) out
- DT Maurice Hurst (ankle) questionable
- KR/RB Jalen Richard (chest) questionable
- LB Cory Littleton (COVID-19) out
- LT Trent Brown (COVID-19) out
- DE Clelin Ferrell (COVID-19) out
Special NFL Week 11 Betting Promotion: Bet $1 on ANY TEAM'S money line Sunday, WIN $100 (in free bets) if ANY team scores a touchdown during Sunday's NFL action. Place your legal, online sports bets in CO, IN, NJ, TN and WV at BetMGM, The King of Sportsbooks! New customer offer, terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Chiefs at Raiders: Odds, betting lines, predictions and picks
Chiefs 29, Raiders 24
Money line ( ?)
This is a PASS for me mostly because of the insane situational edge for the Chiefs. Week 10 was an easy victory for the Raiders, but it was still a division game, while Reid is coming off a bye with the defending Super Bowl champions looking to avenge their only loss.
I don't know my buy price for a Raiders upset, but it's not what BetMGM is offering.
Against the spread ( ?)
Reid-trends be damned, I am ROLLING WITH THE RAIDERS +7 (+105). I'd recommend waiting closer to kickoff to see if you can get this over a full touchdown especially since people like hammering favorites at the end of football Sundays.
The House is going to NEED the Raiders to come through for them: 86% of the money wagered and 87% of the bets made are on the Chiefs, according to Pregame.com.
Kansas City has a bottom-10 run defense across most categories and Las Vegas gains the seventh-most yards on the ground per game and runs the ball at the fifth-highest rate in the NFL.
Jon Gruden and the Raiders are going to pound the rock and control the tempo of this game. GIMME RAIDERS +7 (-106) for 1.5 units.
Over/Under ( ?)
I'm not usually a trends bettor but here are a few good ones to explain my lean on UNDER 56.5 ( -106):
- Kansas City has a 1-5-1 O/U record following a bye week while Reid has been the coach.
- The Chiefs are 0-5 O/U in their last five games vs. a team above .500.
- The Under is 6-2 in Kansas City's last eight prime-time games.
I'll TAKE UNDER 56.5 (-106) for a quarter-unit.
- 4 Chiefs players to watch in Week 11 vs. Raiders (Chiefs Wire)
- Raiders named dark-horse candidate to win Super Bowl heading into Week 11 (Raiders Wire)
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage.