100+ People for Perry virtual meeting set for Feb. 22
The 2021 1st Quarter 100+ People for Perry Meeting will be held at 7 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 22. In order to provide social distancing, this meeting will be held virtually.
Members are requested to email Mark Powell (email@example.com) in advance of the meeting with projects for consideration.
New members are encouraged to email Mark Powell to gain access to the virtual meeting.
One Hundred+ People for Perry’s mission is to invest in Perry’s future through supporting current charities/non-profits/worthy projects which advance the quality of life.
- After 20 meetings, the group has pledged $140,600 to 20 local non-profit projects.
- The goal of 100+ People for Perry is to make four large donations each year, which will impact our community.
- Each contribution is to stay 100% in the community; no national charities will be considered.
- Each charity/non-profit/worthy cause must be a 501 (c)(3) or sponsored by a 501 (c)(3), be project based, and benefit the Perry community.
- Non-profit organizations may be found at https://www.guidestar.org/NonprofitDirectory.aspx
- Only members may attend and present.
Anyone interested in joining 100+ People for Perry should contact Mark Powell (firstname.lastname@example.org), Tom Lipovac (email@example.com), or Linda Kaufman (firstname.lastname@example.org).