• The Perry City Hall, Public Library and Water Works will be closed on Monday, Sept. 2 for Labor Day.
• The McCreary Community Building will be open from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Monday. The pool closing at 4:30 p.m. on that day.
• The Perry City Council will meet on Tuesday, Sept. 3 at 6 p.m. in the Clarion Room of the Security Bank Building, 1102 Willis Ave.
• Garbage and recycle routes normally scheduled for pickup on Monday will be picked up on Tuesday, Sept. 3. Garbage and recycle routes normally scheduled for pickup on Tuesday will be picked up on Wednesday, Sept. 4.
• There will be no yard waste pickup on Wednesday, Sept. 4. Pickup will resume on Wednesday, Sept. 11 for areas north of Willis Ave.
Call City Hall at 465-2481 with questions.